Ask for help

If you witness a criminal act committed in a domestic context, the police and the crime victims’ assistance centres – the CAVACs – are there to help you

Some forms of domestic violence are criminal acts that can lead to serious injury or death. Keeping quiet is not an option.

Do something.

Call 911.
A “live and let live” attitude doesn’t apply if you witness criminal acts committed in a domestic context. Call the police. It’s the right thing to do.